Brinkley Morgan Attorneys Recognized in 2019 Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, and Top 100 List
Twelve attorneys with Brinkley Morgan, a full-service South Florida law firm established in 1975, have been recognized in the “2019 Florida Super Lawyers” edition of Super Lawyers magazine. Nine partners were acknowledged as “Super Lawyers” and three of the firm’s associates have been named “Rising Stars”. Additionally, partner Kenneth A. Gordon has been recognized as a “Top 100 Miami Super Lawyer”.
The Florida Super Lawyers rating service recognizes outstanding lawyers throughout the state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Attorneys are selected through a multi-phase process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. The “Rising Stars” list recognizes top up-and-coming attorneys who are 40 years old or younger, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. The “Top 100” lists recognize those attorneys who ranked highest in the nomination, research and review process.
Brinkley Morgan attorneys named “2019 Florida Super Lawyers” include:
- Kenneth A. Gordon, Family Law – also named one of the “Top 100 Miami Super Lawyers”
- John N. Lambros, Family Law
- Mark A. Levy, Business Litigation
- Yueh-Mei Kim Nutter, Family Law
- Jonathan Z. Schiller, Family Law
- Ronald L. Siegel, Estate and Probate
- Harris K. Solomon, Business Litigation
- Roberta G. Stanley, Family Law
Brinkley Morgan attorneys listed as “2019 Rising Stars” include: